Monday, July 14, 2008

Who let the dogs out?

I promise I'll finish the next 50 bits of useless info about myself soon, however I'm still a bit mortified that I told you about skinny dipping with carp. But in the spirit of non-censorship, I'm not allowing myself to go back and edit it out. I just threw that fact in there because someone last week said to me: "You know, I'm learning that my poor decisions frequently come back to bit me in the a#@." Which logically lead me to think about the carp biting ME in the a#@. All comes full circle, doesn't it? Makes perfect sense.

This was supposed to be a quickie about my friend Sabra's recent post (her name is a link). She is an absolute riot! She and her children have been playing dress-up with a random neighborhood dog. It started as a joke because this pack of dogs ran the neighborhood, so they put a t-shirt on him and laughed that obviously his owner would know that he was out and about if he returned wearing clothing! Much funnier when she tells it, so check it out for a laugh!

6 comments:

Jen said...

That is too funny. hehehe

Clayton said...

I'm dumbfounded. I can't believe you've written 101 posts! Thats' fantasitc...a bit late, I know. Congratulations!

WheresMyAngels said...

I was wondering what happened to the other 50.

I answered your questions over on my site ;)

WheresMyAngels said...

Did your last name used to start with an F? My dh thinks you look familiar. At first the dork told me "Oh my gosh I used to date her!" Course that was easy to catch that lie, cause he never dated much til he met me! Men and their jokes!! lol

Unknown said...

Stop by my blog when you get a chance - got a little something for you there.

Staci said...

skinny dipping, 50 bits....WHERE have i been?? AHHH im missing out....okay im gonna be here all night.....slow down...you must write around MY schedule....its not fair ;)


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!