Sunday, July 6, 2008

Shame shame! (and many thanks!)

Almost a week and no new posts? Shame shame! Tsk tsk! It shan't happen again, my loves...

Thank you to EVERYONE for making my SITS feature day such a fan-tab-u-lous experience!
Your funny and touching comments meant the world to me, and I hope you enjoyed your visit.
I promise to check the blogs of each and every SITSta who commented, just as soon as I return from vacation this week.

In some karmic twist of fate, our home computer crashed and burned on the the evening prior to the feature day, so I was like a wild woman trying to figure out how to get at the internet! Really, it was almost pitiful. No, I didn't go pimp myself out for wifi, I'm above that at this point. Give me two weeks without internet and we might have to lower the bar a bit. So I decided to go breakin' the law (can't you hear it? breakin' the law..breakin' the law...drrr drrr What song IS that, anyway?) and used the work computer to revel in my SITS love! Not really the "law" per se, but the HR-imposed "law".



The next day we hopped a flight to visit my folks in Texarkana, and as sweet as they are, I don't think they wanted our week together to be spent with me blogging, while they talked to me and I absentmindedly said "yeah" "um hmm" and "uh huh" as a response.
Of course this visit means a multitude to fun pictures are on the way. Our family hearts photos.
We've been having a great time, including excessive spoiling, eating and shopping.

See ya' Wednesday!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Missy! Haha! I can't believe your dream! You must be a visionary...now can you dream about me becoming independently wealthy and living on the beaches of Greece? ;)
I miss you guys! I hope you have been having fun with your folks...hopefully Miss Hania hasn't forgotten me!
I tried to call you the other day...I'm sure ya'll were having a good time! Def. give me a call when you are free!

Heather said...

Spoiling, eating and shopping. Going home is the best.

Debbie said...

That whole conversation, if you can call it that, of "umm" "uh huh and yeah" takes place in my house daily when I am trying to do very important work like checking in on bloggy friends and my kids wake up asking for breakfast.

Unknown said...

Hope you had FUN!!!

Jen said...

Hope you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about it.

Bar-b said...

hey there missy, don't know you (sits) but I feel after reading some of your posts that I do now :) Glad I came on over. Texarkana huh? Houstonite here. Great design on your page and cute hubs :)

Kimba said...

Hope you had a great time. And yes, you could in fact paint your husband's figures. But only if you want to start another Revolutionary War. :-)


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!