Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pooh's progress



Hania's nickname is Pooh Bear, which has been shortened to Bear, and drawn out to Bear-Bear. Poor kid... Somehow my parents (the Byerly grandparents) have become "Poohma" and "Poohpa". Sounds a little silly, but parenthood (and obviously grand-parenthood) makes you do funny things!
This is a video taken today of her doing tummy time while I was at work...multi-tasking again, I'm on the phone with someone. Still trying to capture one of her precious smiles on video! She is making a lot of progress in holding her head up, and kicks her legs out behind her to try to raise her little head up. THIS is what keeps me in a good mood at work!




Neither of these videos show Pooh at her most animated, but the grandparents need something to see! Last week when I was burping her over my shoulder, I discovered she was trying to stand on my stomach. When I put my hands under her feet she immediately got excited and tried to launch herself over my shoulder! This week she added her arms and tries to "swim" over your shoulder. Sometimes it is accompanied by squawks and squeals, but not in this video.
Do you hear that clicking sound in the background? It took me a while to figure out what it was? Give up? Keira-dog's toenails on the hardwood floors. Yikes!

Happy Tuesday to all!

No comments:


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!