Wednesday, January 23, 2008



Nothing big going on today, just thought I'd post some cute photos for the grandparents! Is she a future Domer? Looks like she might be...thanks to auntie Amanda for the ND onesie! Gooooo IRISH!



Look at the RED HAIR!!! I can't believe it. She actually has my dad's coloring, and there are red heads on both sides of her family. Hania has picked Mr. Elephant as her favorite, so now he goes with us everywhere and rubs his ears.





Hania has started to crack up at certain things we do. I still haven't been able to capture a really full smile or laugh on camera, but hopefully Johnny can film her while I do incredibly silly things to elicit a giggle. Johnny, you won't believe how much more active she is becoming. She's a wiggle worm! Can't wait to pick you up in 2 days!

No comments:


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!