Friday, April 17, 2009

Gratitude - Day 2

I am grateful that I am going to come out of this situation with my integrity intact. If nothing else, integrity will give you peace of mind at the end of a painful journey. Integrity is what will allow me to look at my daughter and tell her that Mommy did the absolute best that she could, despite what her pride was telling her to do. I am grateful for friends and family members who have also conducted themselves with integrity, who can act as a compass on the rough seas.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've missed you! And what a beautiful picture of Miss Hania!
We should chat sometime. I hope you are okay...
Loves!

Jen Uptmro said...

Missy,
Just got home from overseas...wanted to see more pictures of your beautiful girl and my adorable cousin! I hope you are ok? We send our love from Tampa FL--you are welcome to the fun circus anytime!
Love, Jen


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!