Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Who wants a new blog design?

Those wild and crazy SITS girls are running wild again, hosting another contest!!!
(can't you just picture them literally running wild, laptops in hand, giving items away
generously, like a couple of little mini-Oprah's? I can. And it makes me giggle.)
The WINNER will receive a custom blog header or a pre-made blog design
Have you seen Shannon's designs? Well, let's just say they are to die for....
She is so creative! Each and every blog design that I've browsed through is unique, and gives the blogger a personalized place to write the next great American novel...or mommy drivel, like I do!
So this is why I need to win:
See, I have a conundrum. That's the word of the day.
See, I've already committed my undying love and future blog design to Blogalicious Designs.
They have gorgeous designs as well (and those Texas girls know how to do it up right!) but we'll do another post on them later... My blog needs a MAJOR overhaul, right? Since when does neon represent anything about me? Don't answer that.
BUT I have a lot of friends that would love to have a new blog design to kick off
their summer posts, and IF I won, I would run a contest to give away this fabulous prize!
I know it's a random contest, but please please please pick me!
And go check out Eightcrazy Designs today!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

thanks for entering and good luck!
those blogalicious girls are great!


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!