Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So THIS is what you do at work

I'm experiencing some serious bloggers-block. Perhaps because "life" is just getting in the way, but really, isn't life supposed to be lived in the moment? The fact that life has become blog-fodder is just secondary. I love being able to share my silly day to day events with you, though!

So I present, without further ado....Ebony & Ivory!

They've made other appearances together on the blog, and I'm afraid that they will become SO famous that they'll pack it up and leave their mamas to do a traveling tour for Oprah, Regis and Kelly, and Rachel Ray.
Maybe we should limit their exposure? (Nah, Hania's mommy likes Ann Taylor Loft and Arial's mommy likes Von Maur, so we'll see where their celebrity leads financially before we decide to cut off the mini-celebs!) Here they are: 8 months and 10 months. Two little monkeys that love to prevent us from accomplishing our work. Actually, as I've said before, we still get an amazing amount accomplished for having two babies in the office. Now if only others could use the same excuse...ahem...

(please note that Ivory - aka Thickalicious - is actually the younger of the two. The child can eat. There is a post coming on that this week.)



Hope that is a good dose of baby cuteness, and I will try to return to story-telling and sagas very soon.

In the meantime, you need to check out this post by Kat at Sunshine & Lemonade about "totstitutes" and the ongoing saga of trying to find appropriate clothing for her daughters. You will roll on the floor it is so funny!



7 comments:

Debbie said...

They are so darn cute! And yes, Kat's post is very very funny.

Kimberly said...

I like to see what Hania does every day when her fabulous "au pair" isn't watching her...hahaha!
I'm glad she gets to have fun with you at work! We had a good day yesterday too. Whatever the green food was, was not her favorite, but she liked the orange combo. Anyway, have fun!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Hi there. I just had to come over and see who was sending so much traffic to my site! I have had 7 hits today from your referral (I know this because I am obsessed with what my sitemeter tells me!). Thank you so much - I am glad that what I wrote touched you. But not in an inappropriate way :-) Come back and say "hello!"

Ashley. Unscripted... said...

AUGHHHHH!!! You have given me the baby fever! So cute!

KatBouska said...

They are adorable!! "thickalicious" cracks me up! Be sure to call her that for the REST of her life. She'll love it.

And thanks for the nice comments on my blog!! You're so genuine and sweet!!

Heather said...

Oh, they are too cute together!! Ebony and Ivory...cracking me up!

Sleepless Sabra said...

Too fun! Hey Missy, I left you a message in my blog from today. :)


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!