Monday, May 5, 2008

Scenes from Sunday afternoon

Taking pictures on Sunday, May 4th.

Hania is so sweet and happy in her little pink dress. What a little lady!

"If I pose nicely can I get my hands on that cell phone?"

Mommy gives her the cell phone so that she can "talk" to Poohma and Poohpa.

Sending text messages to foreign countries.

"Tastes delightful and feels good on my gums. How have I gone an entire SEVEN MONTHS without one of these things?"

And then the phone is unjustly taken away from the little lady.
Which leads to one of Hania's first.....


wait for it.....


TANTRUMS!



It is cute now, but it might not be AS cute in a couple of years!

No comments:


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!