Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Byerly Grandparents Visit - Adventures with rice cereal

Hania had her 1st rice cereal on 2/16/08. I was trying to wait until her grandparents arrived, but she was just too hungry!

Poohma attempts to feed the excited baby.



Obviously her mother didn't teach her to chew with her mouth closed!



Mommy and Daddy attempt to use a baby spoon.

Now I understand why parents say that you'll wish your children still used a bottle...it is EVERYWHERE!





Sorry Delilah! I don't think you'll like rice cereal, and you can't expect to kick the baby out of her seat every single day! (Actually the little kittens try to sneak a taste of the rice cereal because it looks and smells like kitten formula. They were bottle fed for several months and they tried to regress...I hear that sometimes happens with older "siblings"!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the A.P. Green sweatshirt! That must be about 15 years old?

Missy said...

Dude, that is my favorite sweatshirt! I can't believe you recognized the logo! Busted! I think that it can be classified as "vintage" - 15 yrs old and made it through moves to 5 states. It gets around, if ya know what I mean.


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!