Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Byerly Grandparents Visit - Play time!

I don't know who played harder, Pooh or her grandparents!





The green guy is her Laughing Gator. Of course it a grandparent's obligation to bring loud toys! Being the brilliant little Pooh that she is, she's already learned how to make him laugh by grabbing his foot. Or do gators have paws? No, I don't think things with scales can have paws, right? Anyway, the gator doesn't just laugh...it guffaws! My coworkers are going to kill me...

Speaking of gators...my parents informed me that when Hania is visiting their house for Easter that the "Easter Gator" is going to bring her basket, so as not to compete with the Easter Bunny. I think this is too funny. And when she's old enough she can go to the pond at Poohpa's work and try to spot the 12 foot gator that dwells there. Don't mess with Texas - or their gators!







She adores this mobile! This should actually go with the product review (no, I didn't forget! just delayed by life!). It is made by Tiny Love and the animals look scary....reeeealllly scary! As in, "no way I'm buying that for her because it's going to give her nightmares" scary! But it had rave reviews on various sites and sure enough, it makes her so happy to lie down and talk with her friends on the mobile.

1 comment:

Byerly grandparents said...

Poohpa says, "Don't mess with Arkansas gators".


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!