Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fashion Show

Have you met those parents who just love to dress their children up in cute outfits just to show them off? I thought I was above that, but apparently not! Hey, at least I just take a picture of her every day and refrain from putting multiple outfits on her each day.

This is her cute ladybug outfit from her Poohma & Poohpa. She wore it to church today and managed to spit up very little, which is a miracle!
Also note Mom's new haircut. I really was in the mood for a change so I got shorter bangs and some layers. Sometimes I don't even care if it looks better or not, as long as it is different. I'm not sure what type of Freudian analysis could be done on that habit, but oh well. I like them today. Ask me tomorrow and you might get a different answer!




You woke me up for yet another picture? Seriously, people!


As always, Pooh is happiest when she is semi-naked. Or at least just in a blanket. This is a soft little blanket made by her Daddy's Aunt Deb. Check our the chubby little arms. And to think that we were initially worried that she wasn't eating enough!


Her adorable froggy sleeper that Poohma & Poohpa got for her when they were in Minnesota. They purchased it back when they didn't know if she was a girl or a boy! Hard to believe there was a time when we didn't know she was a special little Hania.


For some reason, she doesn't like overalls. It seems like she always has a bad day when she has any type of overalls on. Maybe I'm just drawing that conclusion with no reliable correlation, but it sure seems like one exists. She is pretty cute though!

4 comments:

Byerly grandparents said...

Love your new hairstyle - you look quite glamorous! The pictures of Pooh's fashion show are awesome. Her eyes look blue/green (and huge)in the lady bug outfit. Thanks to Johnny for taking pictures of our girls. It is so much fun when their personalities develop and they start having likes and dislikes. We will make a mental note - do not get overalls!
Love,
Poohpa and Poohma Byerly

Laura said...

Missy, I just found your blog from a link on Amy's. Your little girl is adorable, and how fun that we have daughters that are the same age. I can't wait to read more and to be in touch with you (and the rest of the Mexicoans).

Kim said...

Love the hair, and of course, Hania is so adorable! I just got my bangs cut shorter last week, too! My hairstylist actually cut them a little shorter than I originally wanted, but I kind of like them now. Plus- it will be that much longer until I have to pay for a haircut again. Gosh, I'm such a cheapskate! :)

Sleepless Sabra said...

Missy, she is just so cute! Thank goodness for blogs - it's so fun to keep up with everyone.


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!