Friday, January 25, 2008

Daddy's home!



Johnny arrived home safety from South Korea on Thursday.
Hania was obviously very happy to see him! There is no question that she recognized her daddy. He said that she definitely looked much older and is far more expressive than she was 2 weeks ago.



While he was away she learned how to make fun noises with her mouth. I made some sounds and it was obvious that she was focusing and attempting to copy me. Several days later she just caught on and now she seems to do this when she is bored or hungry. I like Daddy's response: "that's really strange!" More like "really brilliant" but perhaps I'm biased...

No comments:


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!