Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Whaddya think?


I'll have to ask the forgiveness of my fellow bloggers, as this has been one of the craziest weeks I've had in a very long time. Work-wise, that is. The routine at home is starting to fall into place little by little...either that, or I've just decided that I have to become more lax and let things slide, or I will completely unravel! Hania has been busy chasing the oh-so-elusive Notorious Cat Brothers in her walker. They have learned how to stay just out of reach now that she mastered grabbing fur!

I have been meaning to post these pics for a while now for comparison, just for funsies.
People always ask the following question about Hania:
Q: "Who does she look like?"
A: The jury's still out on this one, because I think she resembles both of us, depending on her mood. What do you think? Check out the shots of Mommy and Daddy below at about the same age that Hania is here. Depending on what your comments tell us, there might be a margarita or chocolate shake riding on this bet! And believe me, I will be in need of both said items while visiting my in-laws this weekend!

Hania at around 5 months.

Daddy (he says that he thinks he looks like baby Tom Hanks here)

Mommy (You see that crooked smile? Yeah, it still comes out to visit after I've had a couple of margaritas or when something really cracks me up)

So whaddya think? Or does she just look like Hania Irene?

5 comments:

amy7252 said...

Oh man, that is a tough call. When I saw Johnny's photo, I thought, "Sorry, Missy." Then I saw your pic and was like, "Oh, wait a minute!" I think it's a toss up right now. But if you need a tie-breaker, I'll say that she looks just like you so that you can get a margarita. ;)

Laura said...

I think that her little round cute face looks more like her Mommy. I definitley see the Tom Hanks in your hubby's photo. I love how the 2 cats stick together and are looking out the window trying to plot their way away from the traveling baby!

Byerly grandparents said...

I see some of Johnny in some of her expressions, however....., I think she looks like you as a baby at this point. (Keep in mind that I am probably biased, so my vote may not count toward the margarita/choc. shake!) Actually, when you were a baby, no one could figure out who you looked like either.

Heather said...

Oh, she looks like you hands down.

Tiffany said...

I know who she looks like... an ADORABLE baby.

That is just pure baby goodness. Enjoy it.

Every minute.


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!