Thursday, April 24, 2008

Letter of gratitude

Dear inventors of the Brights Start Around We Go Activity Center:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2651028

Thank you for helping this busy mother to maintain her sanity. If I ever meet you in the flesh, do not be shocked if I throw myself at your feet and declare my undying love. Initially I was again infant incarceration systems, but all standards were out the window by 6 wks of age when I returned to work. My daughter now plays in this center for at least 15 minutes, twice a day. This has allowed me to do the following unthinkable activities:

1. Cook semi-healthy meals that involve more than just the microwave.
2. Prepare homemade baby food, which my daughter thanks you for, with the exception of
steamed green beans, because honestly, who really eats those without some butter and salt?
Kidding!
3. Shave my legs at least twice a week. My husband thanks for you for one as well. He was
beginning to think he married the wolf-man's hot sister.
4. Use the flat iron at least once a week, so that my post-pregnancy frizzy hair frightens small
children only 6 days of the week.
5. Pee.

Thank you also for teaching my daughter the following important things:

1. Various genres of music to shake her groove thang to (ie jazz, classical, hip hop, salsa, and
reggae).
2. A little ingenuity can go a long way. (Hania was not tall enough to go around using her feet, so
she pulled with her hands from one activity to another).
3. Beginning wake-boarding skills using the little life raft that can be pulled behind the little
plastic boat.

I will recommend your product to anyone and everyone that will listen.
Thanks again,
your new BFF,
Missy

2 comments:

Laura said...

Missy, you are so funny. Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff? Natalie has something like this, but hasn't used it yet, because she can't hold her head up well yet. Guess that we have something to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. And you are so creative! I just read through some of your blogs- oh my the stories I could tell from having 4 children in 4 years! Have a great day!


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!