Monday, February 18, 2008

Hania's 1st Valentine's Day

OH my goodness. Blogger just allowed me to post photos! It really is the little things that can make your day, folks!

Just a little late...Happy Valentine's Day!

This is my friend that Poohma and Poohpa sent me...his name is "Bliss" but Mommy calls him Mr. Monkey.


Mr. Monkey, are you trying to steal a Valentine's Day kiss?


It's okay. I didn't know you were a Love Monkey. You are so cute I could eat you up! And I will...if Mommy doesn't put a rush order on that first feeding of rice cereal!


I'm exhausted from fighting off the advances of Mr. Monkey. Maybe I'll just hang in my
jump-a-roo that neighbor Ethan let me borrow.

No comments:


Missy

For the moment, my blog has turned into a gratitude journal!


Clickety-click over here to find out the Secret! This fabulous site features new blogs every day!